Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Guarantee Your Network Marketing Success

Guarantee Your Network Marketing Success


Someone you just introduced to your network marketing business opportunity gives you this ultimatum.  "OK, I've got $150 to spend now, up to $100 a month and no more, not even for tax or shipping, just a crisp $100 bill every 30 days. What are my chances of building a large, vibrant, active network marketing business in one year so that I am making a consistant $10,000 a month 12 months from now?"

What would be your answer?  Zero %?  10%? or maybe even 20%?

What if I told you I would guarantee him/her that the chances of that happening were 97.4% if he/she followed my system to the letter?

And you say, that's crazy!  Nobody can guarantee anybody anything when it comes to network marketing. There are too many variables.  How many network marketing superstars do you know because if you don't know any who would join you, you could never make that happen.

And I say, "If you follow my system EXACTLY, you will be using a team building platform whereby EVERYBODY will be contributing to your success.  It is a demonstration of teamwork the likes of which you have never known.  When all is said and done, 15,000+ ACTIVE networkers will be on your team in one year."  Any takers?

I can explain to you my system in 5 minutes.  There are no websites required to be viewed (unless you want to), no sales pitches, no leads to cold call, no friends or family to see, no more money out of pocket will be spent, ever.  A total of $1350 over a year to make $10,000 a month RESIDUAL income.  Are you in?

Oh, and by the way.  Your time spent on this will be less than one hour per day, also guaranteed.

The sooner you contact me, the sooner you lock in your position and the sooner you will receive results you can pocket.

And, just in case you are wondering if you could lose your $1350, you will not be giving your money to me.  You will be using it to build a loyal, lifelong team using diversified advertising that works.  If at any time, you are not seeing rapid team growth, you can walk away.  Of course, there is a possibility that if you choose not to follow my system that you would lose money.  So, if you are not coachable, don't waste our team's time and your money.

Email me at mysystem@teambeaman.com with a phone number and a good time to call and we will go from there.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you are so inclined. No spam please.